I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Florida. My research interests are in multivariate analysis, numerical optimization, tensor-valued data analysis, and more generally, statistical and machine learning. I am also interested in applications in statistical genetics and genomics. To discuss collaborations, potential student projects, or matters related to coursework, please visit my office (202 Griffin-Floyd) or contact me by email (email@example.com).
Recent and upcoming talks:
- July, 2020: International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta), in Seoul, Korea.
- May, 2020: Statistical Learning and Data Science Conference (SLDS), in Irvine, CA.
- Dec., 2019: Conf. on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStat), in London, UK.
- May, 2019: Symposium on Data Science and Statistics (SDSS), in Bellevue, WA.
- April, 2019: Seminar, Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, in Seattle, WA.