I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics and member of the Genetics Institute at the University of Florida. My research interests are in multivariate analysis, numerical optimization, tensor-valued data analysis, and statistical learning, with an emphasis on applications in statistical genetics and genomics. To discuss collaborations, potential student projects, or matters related to coursework, please visit my office (202 Griffin-Floyd) or contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recent and upcoming talks:
- July, 2021: International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta), in Seoul, Korea.
- Feb., 2020: Seminar, Department of Statistics, Florida State University, in Tallahassee, FL.
- Dec., 2019: Conf. on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStat), in London, UK.
- May, 2019: Symposium on Data Science and Statistics (SDSS), in Bellevue, WA.
- April, 2019: Seminar, Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, in Seattle, WA.